Benefits Of Being an ARA Member
The ARA is the only peak body in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (HVACR) that exclusively represents the interests of Natural Refrigerant based technology. There are no split incentives in our mission, no equivocation in our policies and recommendations unless absolutely necessary because the science has not been resolved.
We aim to deliver:
Focus: on HVACR sustainability: energy efficiency and emissions reduction,
Truth: the information we provide is science based and independently validated or referenced,
Unity: on behalf of natural refrigerant based technology suppliers and users, and collaborators that contribute to HVACR energy efficiency,
Clarity: the future is natural refrigerant-based technology, no ambiguity provided,
Breadth: all HVACR sectors, integrated energy efficiency engineering. HVACR energy efficiency is not just about mechanical engineering. Heat load management and energy management are also an important source of HVACR energy efficiency.
If you offer natural refrigerant based technology then:
• We offer the basis for promoting your products and services to people who need them.
• We represent your interests to industry and government policy. No one else does.
• We can help you commercialise your technology
If you use HVACR products and services we can show you:
• Why and how natural refrigerant based technology is superior,
• How to maximize the energy efficiency of your HVACR system,
• How to reduce the GHG emissions from your HVACR system,
• How to ensure your HVACR system is safe for everyone,
• Answer the many questions that arise in the controversy of HVACR
How do we do it?
• Expertise: ARA members are the leaders in the supply of natural refrigerant based technologies and energy efficient HVACR technology.
• Access: ARA works with the leaders in HVACR technology and policy worldwide.
• Resources: our library of natural refrigerant-based technology is unequalled in Australia.
• Networking: meet and work with your peers in the industry.
• Reach: we aim to communicate with and educate all HVACR stakeholders.
Communication – we are upgrading our communications capability with the objective of reaching a large proportion of HVACR stakeholders – not just the inner sanctum of the industry but the people that need to understand the opportunity for energy efficiency and emissions reduction.
Events – we will run events and we will represent your interests at events run by others.
Marketing Strategy – it is critical to commercialization.
Resources – our library of natural refrigerant proof is an important reference source.
Finance – we aim to facilitate linkages across the various methods of funding HVACR investments.
We are a member driven organisation. If what you want serves the industry we will make it happen. Our members are required to sign a code of conduct. If they let you down in a manner inconsistent with our code of conduct we want to know about it.
Download our Benefits Brochure for more information:
ARA are members of global associations including:
Shecco – is a founding Member of ARA
The ARA proactively engages with the Federal and State Governments as required.